RMO JOB CENTER Agency Interim Burkina is seeking nominations for the position of Electro to work on a mine, an engineer or technician with experience of 2 / 3 years in electrical:
- Prepare Maintenance plans and schedules and ensure all preventive maintenance is undertaken as per schedules and that schedules are updated from time to time.
- Guide the contactor to keep adequate and appropriate spare parts
- Plan for all necessary periodic serving of equipment to be undertaken within the appropriate period as directed by equipment manufacturers and as per statutory and keep audit record.
- Keep assets history records for every equipment.
- Manage the PTW systems for all work done at the Depot and keep records and support any projects being done in the depot
- Collate and keep records for all PIs, UA, UC and provide data for the Depot to the Mining Depots HSSEI monthly
- Hold HUSSE tool box meeting at least once every week and do minutes,
- Hold HUSSE monthly meetings and issue minutes
- Ensure that shift takes over and handover in is done as per provided procedures and all control forms, customer observation records and the event book are updated and reviewed
- Ensure that all the trucks are inspected according to the appropriate procedure
- Manage the safe receipt of used oil / used drums from customers and keep record
- Ensure that a summary of off-loading details are done (arrival time, entry time, off-loading time) and ensure monthly tank draining.
- Do three random product receipt samples from trucks and sample the tanks every week dispatch the same to the head office and follow-up certificates to ensure they are distributed appropriately
- Relief and take full responsibility of the depot when the depot manager is off duty
Response time: May 27, 2011
RMO JOB CENTER Agency Interim Burkina
Tel: 50 33 03 50 / 50 33 03 34