Master’s program 2 Management of Companies and organization option Quality Hygiene Security Environment (MMEO-QHSE 2)
The Advanced Master’s Degree in Quality, Hygiene, Security and Environment aims essentially at promoting the acquisition and development of competences in the areas of engineering and quality system piloting.
It trains specialists capable of implementing integrated systems of Quality Hygiene Security Environment (QHSE). The graduate is also capable of defining a security policy, ensuring its implementation and follow-up according to the associated reference document and regulations. He/she can manage and coordinate a team and/or service.
The training program is animated by partners, who intervene in the areas of industry, administration, etc. Most teachers are professionals from the extractive and food-processing industry, supported by 2iE’s research team and labs. Field oriented, the training is developed and given in close relationships with key partner companies, such as COGEB Burkina and SOGEA SATOM. These exchanges also provide work placement and job opportunities for students.
- Implement a QHSE and or CSR policy
- Carry out environmental evaluations
- Carry out the carbon foot print assessment
- Ensure the organization of different quality systems (Quality management system (ISO 9001), Environment Management system (ISO 14001), Security management system (OHSAS), quality and information systems, etc.
- Carry out the quality audit to achieve the accreditation/ certification
- Implement hygiene, security risk management procedures on a site or establishment.
- Private companies
- Research department
- Non Governmental Organizations
- Public Companies
Graduates of this training are expected to take on positions such as QHSE project manager, QHSE organizer, QHSE responsible (Client, Products and Services…), QHSE Engineer (Process Products, Services, Advise, etc.) QHSE Consultant, QHSE Auditor, QHSE Director/delegate, QHSE representative.
Entry level and admission requirements
The Master’s Program 2 in Quality Hygiene, Security and Environment (QHSE) is accessible to:
- Students who hold a Master’s program 1 (4-year university degree) in integrated management (2iE), scientific Master’s program or equivalent degrees.
- Professionals who hold a 3-year university degree completed by an experience in the industry or in management quality, hygiene, health, environment (by Accreditation of prior and experiential learning). Upon consideration of the applications.
Candidates must have knowledge in environment and chemistry.
- Degree program: 1 312 000 F CFA / 2 000 €
- Certificate program: 30 000 F CFA (46 €) by credit of Course Unit (s).
For the degree program, a payment in four installments is offered in order to facilitate payment. There are grants, subsidies and credit funding solutions.
For the certificate program, tuitions fees must be paid by the enrolment in a course unit (bachelor’s or Master’s program) and vary according to the weigh in ECTS.
The organization of teaching includes four areas of competences (AC) constituted each of two or three Course Units (CU). With a vocational orientation and provided online, the program offers innovative training methods: online forum sessions, phone exchanges with teachers, coaching and personalized follow-up of the learner.
At the beginning of the training, learners benefit from a familiarization training session of the platform provided by the tutor. Learning supports are accessible on the platform; most of them can be downloaded. The evaluation mode includes training assessments (without grade), summative evaluations (with grade) and graduation works. Two studies cycles are offered to the learners:
- Degree program: the learner enrolls to follow the whole program continuously. The training takes place in 12 months and ends with the award of a degree. In case of resit session, the training can last between 14 and 16 months. In case of personnel or professional requirements, the learner, who choses this cycle can hold his/her training and restart it according to his/her availability, with a total time limit of 24 months.
- Certificate program: the learner builds him/herself his/her training process. He attends according to his rhythm, availability, needs and elements that he/she wishes to study. He/she can choose to attend classes linked to an area of competence. (AC), or a Course Unit (CU). An AC is composed of several CU; the validation of an AC is awarded by a certificate, the validation of a CU is awarded by an attestation. The validation of the whole AC or CU enables the award of the degree.
Two exam sessions are organized. The graduation works validate the theoretical learning and enable to assess the analysis and composition capacity of the learner. To validate his/her degree, the learner must have a minimal average of 12/20.
Professionals already in office have got the choice to carry out their graduation dissertation within their own job structure or in any other organization involved in the sector linked to the training area. The project or report deals with a theme closely related to the training and the acquired experience in a professional environment.
The organization of teaching includes 5 Areas of Competence (AC), constituted by ten Course Units (CU), with vocational orientation, including each Course Modules (CM). Details of the fundamental and specialization classes are as follows:
- Sustainable development
- Quality norms and security
- Certification and accreditation
- Hygiene and health management
- Risk management
- Research methodology
- Drafting of graduation works
Each course unit is subdivided in modules, such as hygiene, health, drinking water.
To enroll and follow up your file, please check our online registration platform.