Master’s program 2 Companies and Organization Management option Engineering and Training Management (MMEO-IMF 2)
The globalization context focuses on business worries on cost reduction and therefore investment optimization. To meet this goal, the highlight is on competence development. Training is not only a curative solution to employment issues, but also a possible support tool regarding economic variations. Training becomes an action among other management techniques. It is no longer fixing but anticipating, it is no longer considered as a social expense but it can participate to the business and organization performance strategy. This training in engineering is delivered to allow companies to train head of human resources, who will develop their staff capacities.
- Make a skills assessment
- Elaborate on a training project
- Conceive a training device
- Pilot the implementation of training actions
- Follow-up and assess training actions
Graduates of this training are expected to take up positions within private companies, non-governmental organizations, research departments and public companies:
- Training Manager
- Human resources Manager
- Curriculum leader
- Training Engineer
Entry level and admission requirements
The Master is accessible to:
- Students holding a Master 1 (4-year university degree) in integrated management (2iE), Master in management or other equivalent degrees.
- Professionals who have a 3-year university degree completed by an experience of at least 3 years in human resources management or a training (by Accreditation of prior and experiential learning). This selection will be after consideration of the forms.
Candidates must have knowledge in computer sciences, accountancy, statistics, human resources management, teaching, trainers training. Learners are selected after consideration of their application forms, according to their initial training.
- Degree program: 1 312 000 F CFA / 2 000 €
- Certificate program: 30 000 F CFA (46 €) by credit of Course Unit(s)
For the degree program, a payment schedule in four installments exists to facilitate payment. There are grants, subsidies and credit funding solutions.
For the certificate program, tuitions fees must be paid by the enrolment in a Course Unit (Bachelor or Master) and vary according to weight in credit of this course unit.
The organization of teaching includes four areas of competences (AC) constituted each of two or three course units (CU). With a vocational orientation and provided online, the program offers innovative training methods: online forum sessions, phone exchanges with teachers, coaching and personalized follow-up of the learner.
At the beginning of the training, learners benefit from a familiarization training session of the platform provided by the tutor. Learning supports are accessible on the platform; most of them can be downloaded. The evaluation mode includes training assessments (without grade), summative evaluations (with grade) and graduation works. Two studies cycles are offered to the learners:
- Degree program: the learner enrolls to follow the whole program continuously. The training takes place in 12 months and ends with the award of a degree. In case of re-sit session, the training can last between 14 and 16 months.
In case of personnel or professional requirements, the learner, who choses this cycle can hold his/her training and restart it according to his/her availability, with a total time limit of 24 months.
- Certificate program: the learner builds his/herself in his/her training process. He attends according to his rhythm, availability, needs and elements that he/she wishes to study. He/she can choose to attend classes linked to an Area of Competence. (AC), or a Course Unit (CU). An AC is composed of several CU; the validation of an AC is awarded by a certificate, the validation of a CU is awarded by an attestation. The validation of the whole AC or CU enables the award of the degree.
Two exam sessions are organized. The graduation works validate the theoretical learning and enables the learner to assess his/her analysis and composition capacity. To validate his/her degree, the learner must have a minimal average of 12/20.
Professionals already in office jobs have got the choice to carry out their graduation dissertation within their own job structure or in any other organization involved in the sector linked to the training area. The project or report deals with a theme closely related to the Bachelor training and the acquired experience in a professional environment.
The organization of teaching includes six Areas of Competence (AC), constituted of eight Course Units (CU) with professional objectives, including Course Modules (CM). The training content includes fundamental and specialization classes focused on:
- Competences audit
- Elaboration of a raining plan (80 hours, 8 credits)
- Planning of training actions (40 hours, 4 credits)
- Training organization
- Provision of training sessions
- Training Follow-up and assessment
- Provision of online training
- Research methodology
- Drafting of graduation works.
Each course unit is subdivided into modules, such as training, financial planning and production of the training reference framework.
To enroll and follow up your file, please check our online registration platform.