Master’s program 1 Companies and Organization Management (MMEO 1)
Facing the new constraints of the business world: increased competition, social and economic paradigm changes, reversal of the age pyramid or abandoning of the former values frame of references… The executive and supervising staff is led to a rethinking of its management methods. Its role has shifted from a “mechanic-engineer“ within a pyramidal hierarchical organization to the role of a “facilitator” within organizations with varied models. Manager or business leaders now guaranty the respect of processes and create a climate favorable to the business success: human resources management, optimization of work, load management schedules, administration, employees training etc.
As a continuity of the COM Bachelor, the Master’s program in Companies and Organizations Management enables a better tackling of those dimensions. For experts in business development, it provides tools and techniques necessary to
- To tackle human resource management from a material and financial perspective.
- Create a company.
- Access the Master’s Program 2 Companies and Organizations Management, and specialize in one of the 5 offered options.
- Analyze the environment of companies/ organizations
- Follow the quality approach
- Optimize the company’s costs
- Elaborate a business plan to set up a business
- Implement a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy
Graduates of this program are expected to carry on their training in the Master’s program 2 in Companies and Organizations Management (COM) by choosing of the offered options: Strategical and Operational Management (SOM), Innovations and Societies Development (ISD), Crises and Humanitarian Actions Management (HAM), Quality, Hygiene, Security, Environment (QHSE) and Training programs Engineering and Management (TEM).
Entry level and admission requirements
Are admitted to attend this training program, students who hold a
- Minimum 3-year university degree in the area of management.
- A 2-year university degree with a professional experience superior to 3 years in a management position (upon Accreditation of prior and experiential learning).
Candidates to this training program must justify knowledge and competence in general accounting (accounting entry processing, production of financial statements) and financial mathematics. Learners are selected on study of their applications, according to their initial training level.
- Degree program: 1312000 F CFA / 2 000 €
- Certificate program: 30000 F CFA (46 €) by credit of Course Unit(s) (CU)
For the degree program, a payment schedule in four installments exists to facilitate payment. There are grants, subsidies and credit funding solutions.
For the qualification program, tuitions fees must be paid by the enrolment in a Course Unit (Bachelor or Master) and vary according to weight in credit (ECTS) of this course unit.
The organization of teaching includes four Areas of Competences (AC) constituted each of two or three Course Units (CU). With a vocational orientation and provided online, the program offers innovative training methods: online forum sessions, phone exchanges with teachers, coaching and personalized follow-up of the learner.
At the beginning of the training, learners benefit from a familiarization training session of the platform provided by the tutor. Learning supports are accessible on the platform; most of them can be downloaded. The evaluation mode includes training assessments (without grade), summative evaluations (with grade) and graduation works. Two studies cycles are offered to the learners:
- Degree program: the learner enrolls to follow the whole program continuously. The training takes place in 12 months and ends with the award of a degree. In case of re-sit session, the training can last between 14 and 16 months.
In case of personnel or professional requirements, the learner, who choses this cycle can hold his/her training and restart it according to his/her availability, with a total time limit of 24 months.
- Certificate program: the learner builds his/herself in his/her training process. He attends according to his rhythm, availability, needs and elements that he/she wishes to study. He/she can choose to attend classes linked to an Area of Competence. (AC), or a Course Unit (CU). An AC is composed of several CU; the validation of an AC is awarded by a certificate, the validation of a CU is awarded by an attestation. The validation of the whole AC or CU enables the award of the degree.
Two exam sessions are organized. The graduation works validate the theoretical learning and enables the learner to assess his/her analysis and composition capacity. To validate his/her degree, the learner must have a minimal average of 12/20.
Professionals already in office jobs have got the choice to carry out their graduation dissertation within their own job structure or in any other organization involved in the sector linked to the training area. The project or report deals with a theme closely related to the Bachelor training and the acquired experience in a professional environment.
The organization of teaching includes five (5) Areas of Competence (AC), constituted by nine (9) Course Units (CU) with professional objectives, including Course Modules (CM). The training content includes fundamental and specialization classes focused on:
- Organizational context
- The institutional and legal environment of companies
- Management tools
- Accounting and Management
- Entrepreneurship and project (60 hours, 6 credits)
- Responsible Entrepreneurship (100 hours, 10 credits)
- Oral and written expression
- Corporate internal communication
- Business English
- Methodology for organizational diagnostic
- Report drafting
Each Course Unit is subdivided in modules, such as eco-innovation, labor law, market study etc.
Enroll and follow up your file, please check our online registration platform.