Computer and Intranet certificate (C2i) level 1
Within an increasingly digitalized environment, the C2i level 1 allows the acquisition of computer and intranet skills. It certifies a first level of knowledge, that can be extended with the C2i level 2 certificate (education, environment law, health and engineering jobs). The acquisition length varies according to the learner. There is no predefined curriculum.
The reference of the C2i level 1 allows the acquisition of skills for:
- The optimal use of a computer
- Master advanced activities in office jobs.
- An efficient use of internet services.
- A distance implementation of collective work.
- A familiarization to the legal and deontological aspects of the areas concerned.
The C2i certificate allows the learner to become familiar with the computer tool and to gain time. It is a complement to any previously awarded degree.
Entry level and admission requirements
The C2i Certificate is open to students who hold an A-level or equivalent degree.
100 000 F CFA / 150 euros.
Certification modalities include two parts:
- A theoretical part of 45 minutes, based on responses given to a questionnaire of 45 questions covering nine areas of the national reference framework (five questions per area). This questionnaire is constituted through a bank of questions fed in agreement with the certifying establishments. The validation of each area will be obtained if the score is at least equal to 50 over 100 according to the calculation method, which is foreseen. This part will be achieved provided each of the nine areas is validated.
- A practical part, covering nine areas of the reference framework (numeric dossier) aims at providing the proof that the student is competent in office areas: text treatment, tables, computer assisted presentation, editing software and image conversion.
The certificate is delivered by a unique and specific jury for the C2i® level 1, designated by 2iE.
The C2i® certificate is organized around five competence areas:
Work within an evolving digitalized environment
- Organize a complex work space
- Secure a local and distant work space.
- Take into account the challenges of interoperability
- Save data and make them permanent
Be responsible at the numeric era
- Master one’s private, institutional and professional numeric identity
- Ensure the protection of private life and personal data
- Be responsible in front of the regulations regarding the use of numeric resources.
- Adopt prevailing rules and apply the good numeric practices
Produce, process and disseminate numeric documents
- Structure and give format to a document
- Insert automatically generated information
- Produce a composite document
- Process data from excel sheets.
- Preparer or adapt a document for its dissemination
Organize information research at the numeric era.
- Look for the information with a suitable approach
- Assess results of a research
- Retrieve and reference an online numeric resource
- Organize an information monitoring
Work in network, communicate and collaborate
- Communicate with one or several interlocutors
- Participate to the online activity of a group
- Elaborate a production in a collaborative context
Variable, according to the candidate assiduity.
To enroll and follow up your file, please check our online registration platform.