Our training courses
The training courses proposed enable you to acquire scientific, technical, managerial and entrepreneurial skills in the fields of Civil Engineering and Mining, Environment and Managerial Sciences.
Bilingual higher education and research institution, 2iE is an Excellence hub on the African continent:
- Member of the French Conference of Colleges (Conférence française des Grandes Ecoles) and Campus France,
- Approved by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI). Excellence Hub of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS),
- Excellence Hub of the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU),
- Excellence Hub of the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD)
Adopted by 2iE, the BMD reform is based on three graduation levels: Bachelor (undergraduate to Bachelor level), Master and Doctorate. Courses are organized into semesters, divided into teaching units. Corresponding to the architecture of European degrees, the BMD system facilitates the training courses and the international mobility of students who are able to:
- Join a Bachelor program with High school diploma.
- Join the last year of Bachelor, or a professional bachelor with two years of higher education degree.
- Join Master with three years of higher education degree, or with an Advanced Master’s degree of at least four years of higher education.
- Go on a semester of study or research in one of the partner universities.