- Documents to download:
- Register to the symposium or submit a communication:
Télécharger le formulaire d’inscription : format WORD format PDF
After Libreville, Dakar and Lomé, 2iE welcomes the fourth edition of the international symposium on « Intelligent use of information and communication in university reorganization » in Ouagadougou. This symposium will gather the stakeholders of university reorganization and the knowledge society during two days, February 26th to 27th.
AFRICAMPUS was organized by the working group on digital environments in African Universities: International Institute for Water and Environment (2iE),University of Ouagadougou; University of Ouaga II, Institute of Sciences-Burkina Faso, Polytechnic University of Bobo Dioulasso, CEROCE-University of Lomé, MICA- GRESIC University of Bordeaux ; LTI-University Cheikh Anta Diop of Dakar ; University Omar Bongo of Libreville ; University of Kara (Togo); Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie. The purpose of AFRICAMPUS 2015 is to be a platform of exchanges and reflexions around the systems of evaluation of the ICTs integration policies in order to assess their impact and plan a better implementation of these policies to maximize chances for success.
Besides the usual themes of the symposium which are:
- Policies and initiatives of technologic and institutional reinforcement through the introduction of innovative methods of academic governance and local economic models used to promote the expansion of ICTs;
- The dynamics of appropriation through stakeholders strategies, educational projects, awareness-raising measures and new forms of organization;
- Measures of harmonization with the educational reform and the international context ;
- The conditions for integrating the technologic culture and the organization of the change in the socio-cultural context of universities.
AFRICAMPUS 2015 will highlight the following themes:
- Evaluation of the policies and use of ICTs in teaching
- Production of knowledge for enhancing the territories developments
Dates of submission of communications:
January 30th 2015 : Deadline for reception of communications proposals
January 20th and February 3rd 2015: Responses to authors
February 15th 2015 : Sending of final texts
Contact : email@example.com – Tel. +226 78 20 05 75